Book Review #6 : the Story of Car

     Today, many kinds of cars have appeared and the technology of them has been developed. Cars are very useful and necessary in our life. Although we can use cars very comfortably now, people couldn’t use them  like today and they met a lot of trouble during developing the technology of cars.

   Do you want to know the troubles or history of cars?? If your answer is “Yes.”, I recommend you to read this book, the Story of Cars! In this book, you can know the history and how cars in the past looked because it has pictures. I read it and I wondered how people moved to any places in the past because the old cars didn’t have windows. Besides that, I could know about cars more. In the end, I’ll ask you a question. “How will cars be developed in the future?”

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Lesson 3

THE CARIBBEAN FILE

Lesson 5