Lesson 5

   Today’s lesson was about the way of studying foreign languages effectively. When teacher said repeating was good way, I remembered the way of studying English in high school. When I was a high school student, I had to take reading test in English class. It was we had to change Japanese into English. Of course it was difficult to do it instantly so I practiced many times at home and I took the test. I practiced it very hard at that time because I didn’t want to take the test again in teachers room if I couldn’t pass the test. However, I think the test was so effective to learn English. I don’t want to take the reading test forever but I should practice translating aloud like this test.

コメント

  1. Learning methods that you think is effective may be the best way for you. If you are interested in other methods as well, then you can try them out. (Koyo)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Lesson 3

THE CARIBBEAN FILE