Daisy Miller

"What happened?" asked Mrs Costello.
"I didn't believe that she was honest and innocent," said Winterbourne. "Daisy sent me a message before she died. I didn't understand her words then. But I understand them now. She wanted me to like her, and believe her."

  This story is about Daisy Miller and Frederick Winterbourne. Daisy Miller is an Ameriacan woman and she travels Europe from America. On the other hand, Frederick is also American man but he lived in Europe for a long time, so he behaves like European people. Frederick falls in love with her and try to get along with her but his hope doesn't comes true easily. 

 I thought he is funny because he never gives up her easily even if a lot of people tell him he shouldn't love Daisy and Daisy herself makes a complaint for him. I also learned the differences about the behavior between Europe and America. This book is a little long but interesting. So, please read it!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Lesson 3

THE CARIBBEAN FILE

Lesson 5