A Midsummer Night's Dream

 "Puck: Through the forest have I gone,
           But Athenian found I none
           On whose eyes I might approve
           This flower's force in stirring love.
           Night and silence: who is here?
           Weeds of Athens he doth wear:
           This is he (mu master said)
           Despised the Athenian maid:
           And here the maiden sleeping sound,
           On the dank and dirty ground."
  The original story was written by William Shakespeare and you can read the story more easily thanks to the book I read. This book has both simplified texts and original texts so you can enjoy the story and the rhythm of the original texts. 

  Through the book, I was moved by the reason why the fairies changed the four lovers' love into hate and their hate into love. I also felt the rhythm of original texts was so beautiful.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Lesson 3

THE CARIBBEAN FILE

Lesson 5