A Christmas Carol

" "I'm sorry you don't want to celebrate Christmas. But I do. So a Merry Christmas, Uncle!"
  "Good afternoon!" said Scrooge.
  "And a  Happy New Year!" said his nephew.
  "Good afternoon!" said Scrooge again."
 This is a famous story. Do you know the story?? This is about a man who hates Christmas. At first, he didn't say, "Merry Christmas.", but thanks to three ghost, his idea about Christmas changes. Why did he hate Christmas?

 At first, I thought this book is horror because the illustration is dark and ghosts appeared. But I could realize that the story wasn't horror and made us happy. You can enjoy the story not only by this book but also by movie!

We used this book in the third Literature Circle. I'll show you their comments.
Miyu
In this story, the main character tries to change his mind and become a good person. I thought that part of the story was very good. I also wanted to look at the bad parts of myself and become a better person.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Lesson 3

THE CARIBBEAN FILE

Lesson 5