Hotel Casanova

'Good morning. My name is Carla Maretti,' said the woman, 'and I have a room.'
 Dino looked up from his computer. The woman worked at the talking to Beppo, the other young man who worked at the reception. Dino saw a beautiful woman with brown eyes. She smiled and looked into Dino's eyes. He looked down quickly, but it was too late.
In this story, the main charactor is a man who works in the hotel. He felt in love two women. The first woman who the man loved got too angry because she knew that he loved another woman. So, the first woman decide to do something so dangerous....

After I read this book, I thought people should love 'one person' and tresure him or her very much. 

コメント

  1. That's right. I had been very confused many times by this book. Why did Dino decide to go to the guest room and sleep together... (sigh)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Lesson 3

THE CARIBBEAN FILE

Lesson 5