Bad Love

On Wednesday my boss, Leo Cohn, chief of the Denver Police Department, called me into his office.
"Dead?" FI said. "Jack Daly?"
"Did you know him?"
"Not very well," I said. "I met him at a party four days ago."
"Oh," said Cohn. "Well, now he's dead."
"How?" I asked. "Was it at the hospital?"
  Cohn stood by his desk with some papers in his hand. He was a thin man woho worked too much. He never sat down.
"No," said Leo. "He died in his office downtown."
When I saw the title of this book, I thought this book was love story, but it was not. This book is mystery! The main character in the story fell in love with a man, but he was killed by someone. The woman tried to find the criminal...

コメント

  1. I read this book!! I thought that is about love story but it wasnt!haha but I still enjoyed it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Lesson 3

THE CARIBBEAN FILE

Lesson 5