Goldilocks and the Three Bears

"Who's been eating my porridge?" said Daddy Bear.
"Who's been eating my porridge?" said Mummy Bear.
"My porridge is all gone." said Baby Bear.
"Whos's been sitting in my chair?" said Daddy Bear.
"Who's been sitting in my chair?" said Mummy Bear.
"My chair is broken," said Baby Bear.
"Who's been sleeping in my bed?" said Daddy Bear.
"Who's been sleeping in my bed ?" said Mummy Bear."Who is sleeping in my bed?" said Baby Bear.
While a bear family went a walk, some one ate their borridge, sat on their chair, and sleep on their bed. Who was he or she? Perhaps, some know this story in Japanese, but you can enjoy the story in English again!
 

コメント

  1. "My porridge is all gone." said Baby Bear.
    "My porridge is all gone," said Baby Bear.

    While a bear family went a walk,
    While a bear family went for a walk,

    some one ate their borridge
    someone ate their porridge

    and sleep on their bed
    and slept on their bed

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Lesson 3

THE CARIBBEAN FILE

Lesson 5