HUNTER IN THE DARKNESS

"Master!" you say. " How did this happen? I prepared your body my self!"
"Yes..." he says with a smile. "You prepared my body... as I trained you to do. But, you see, I did not want to die. I wanted to turn into a vampire!"
"But why?" you ask.
"Because this is the last test of a vampire hunter," he says. "To kill a vampire you once loved!"
With those words, he moves to bite you.
"NO!" you shout, striking his heart. Your old master smiles one last time, as his body turns to dust.
This book is about vampire hunter.
Luckly, the way I read this story was good, so the ending is very excellent!
However, if you read the story wrong, this story may be bad end...
Whether this story will be good or bad depends on how you read this book!
Let's enjoy many story!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Lesson 3

THE CARIBBEAN FILE

Lesson 5